There was a short article in yesterday's Coalfield concerning a possible Verizon divestiture in this area due to their merger with Alltel.
This could be bad. Very very bad.
There was a short article in yesterday's Coalfield concerning a possible Verizon divestiture in this area due to their merger with Alltel.
This could be bad. Very very bad.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
when did verizon merge with alltel?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
wow
verizon is huge up here.......how in the hell did i miss that one?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow
verizon is huge up here.......how in the hell did i miss that one? </div></div>
Because Alltel apparently isn't.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
They just have to sell off some customers to abide by anti-monopoly.
Considering the lack of other service in this area though, I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't waived in order for the purchase of Alltel to be approved & completed.
Pound asked multiple companies to put in a cell tower and none of them wanted to come to this area other than Alltel - I dont see that changing any time soon.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I really dont know why people around here went with verison over altell. Verizons service is shitty at best as altell from what I see with other people ive been around with that has verison. Talking to a person who has Verizon is like talking to someone back in the 90's around here.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks